Saturday, January 3, 2009

When you're furloughed in Frisco and vacay in LA

your kitty forgets who you are.

At least mine does.


Lots of Groceries and I left my cat, Mina, with my parents while we were in LA. I was excited to see her today and went straight to the room she was staying in to say hello. Well, my crazy kitty was simply not interested in any sort of reunion. She's been hiding under the bed all evening and acting like she doesn't even know who I am!

She won't come out at all. However, I'm positive that as soon as we try to go to bed she'll decide that she remembers us enough to jump all over the place to prevent us from sleeping. Maybe if we're lucky she'll even wake us up by throwing mice in our faces. It's one of her best tricks.

My poor kitty. She's so pretty, but so dumb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your kitty is not dumb....they punish you for leaving them. They have feelings too!