Sunday, January 11, 2009

When you're furloughed in Frisco, the fun must end

No Fun Times, no! Please don't go!

Our relationship rocked. It was so awesome sleeping in until 11:00 am everyday. Do you realize that because of you, my body clock reset itself? I haven't slept in that late since my early 20's!

It was so cool going to bars in the middle of the day any day I wanted. It wasn't that long ago that Lots of Groceries and I were driving down 16th Street (at Valencia) and saw some people sitting in the window of the Casanova Bar in the middle of the afternoon, and I looked to him and said, "Sometimes I wish I were a hipster with no responsibilities who could drink in the middle of the day and not worry about it." And then that wish came true and it was so rad. Fun Times, you were good to me.

And how awesome was it to go on an extended vacation to LA? I mean, how many hours of Rock Band did we play together? Honestly, it must have been pushing 100. We made it to the Rolling Stone Hall of Fame. That was so cool.

I'm going to miss the ultra romantic late night nachos that Lots of Groceries made. Now that the real world is knocking on my door, late night nachos will be once again regulated to the weekends. Come to think of it, everything fun will be regulated to the weekends!

Oh Fun Times, why must you forsake me? Maybe someday we'll unexpectedly meet again. Until then, here's looking at you kid.

1 comment:

Megann said...

fun times aren't over! if I had any money, we'd be at bacon night RIGHT NOW.