Wednesday, December 17, 2008

When you're furloughed in Frisco, free haircuts rock


I've been going to Kendra at The Wak Shack Salon for a couple of years now and she's great. She's the one who gave me my new bangs that I love so much. Anyway, I've been starting to feel a little shaggy, so I made an appointment with her to have them trimmed -- which is kinda scary when you're broke because a good haircut in this city isn't cheap.

Well, I just got home from having my bangs trimmed, and she didn't charge me a dime! This was obviously a thrilling experience because a $0 haircut is right within my budget. Kendra says that many stylists offer free fringe trims to regular clients.

Moral of this story? Get a good stylist before getting furloughed. And then never, ever let her go.

No comments: