Saturday, December 13, 2008

When you're furloughed in Frisco you have all kinds of extra time

to do things like order your wedding photos and put them in albums.

Finally.

I figure I'm actually ahead of schedule on this project. It's only taken me four months to seriously sit down and decide which ones I like best. I'm not quite finished, but I will be by the end of the weekend. Here's one of my favorite portraits so far:


I know brides are always supposed to love their wedding dresses, but I really, really loved mine. And Lots of Groceries looked so handsome! Here's one of his favorites:

This has been a fantastic post-furloaded in Frisco activity. I'm a little tired (i.e. over hung) from last night's escapades. You see, yesterday was officially Furlough Friday. My co-workers and I celebrated by applying for unemployment on our office computers and then going out on the town. We meant to take pictures for the blog, but got too furloaded and forgot. It's probably best that way actually...

In closing, I want to send a shout-out to the fabulous Krista Lucas who took my wedding photos. It's difficult choosing which ones I want to put in my album because she took so many beautiful ones. If you have some free time (whether due to being furloughed or not), check out her photo blog. Several more of our wedding photos are posted there. Thanks again Krista!

1 comment:

Krista Lucas said...

yayyy! i had so much fun photographing your wedding. i'm so glad you like the photos. :)