Tuesday, December 9, 2008

When you're furloughed in Frisco there aren't any answers...

because, according to the robotic voice answering the phones at the Unemployment Office, they "have too many callers waiting on the line and are unable to assist you at this time."

What?! Forgive my rant, but this is crazy.

There are so many people applying for unemployment benefits right now, at this very moment, that the Unemployment Office cannot help everyone.

Including me. Their automatic machine hung-up on me. TWICE!!! Here I am, trying to take care of business, trying to make sure that I can pay my rent, and instead, I get hung up on.

And if I have to see the sheepish, shit-eating grin of an auto executive asking for federal bailout money on television again...well honestly, I don't know what I might do.

Where's Obama? I mean, he's supposed to save us all, so let's have some saving. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing him. I'm just saying that it's time for a change. I can't wait for Bush to get out of the white house so Barack and the democrats can start doing some things to help the economy

Okay. Rant off. Back to work. At least for the next 3.5 days.

No comments: